The Artful Fabric of Collecting is a digital exhibition about Gertrude Bass Warner and her fabulous collection of Chinese textiles. As project manager, I was responsible for:
- Setting project timeline and milestones and keeping the team on track
- Managing project communications and data
- Supervising student workers
- Editing content
- Writing HTML to customize page layouts
- Building and maintaining working mockups
- Building the live site
- Laying out the Chinese version of the website (under construction)
- Working with the client to select digital assets to use.
You can read my summary report on the project at tinyurl.com/afoc-report.
Below are some artifacts of my project management process: