Yōkai Senjafuda is a digital exhibition about ghosts and monsters in Japanese votive prints. As project manager, I was responsible for:
- Setting the project timeline and milestones and keeping the team on track
- Managing team communications and data
- Working with the client to select images and create written content
- Supervising student workers
- Coordinating with front- and back-end devs to implement the platform and theme
- Collecting and wrangling images and metadata
- Building and maintaining a working mockup
- Building the live site
- Contributing text and images to the marketing plan.
You can read my summary report on this project at tinyurl.com/ys-report.
Below are some artifacts of my project management process: