The March is a digital exhibition about James Blue’s documentary film of the 1963 March on Washington. As project manager for The March, I was responsible for:
- Setting project timeline and milestones and keeping the team on track
- Managing project communications and data
- Supervising student workers
- Drafting and editing content
- Working with the client and the front-end dev to design and build the site
- Building and maintaining a live mockup of the site
- Seeking reproduction permissions for some of the content
- Contributing text, images, and video for the marketing plan.
You can read my summary report on this project at tinyurl.com/uo-march-report.
Below are some artifacts of my project management process: